This page is to help you find a good home for your German Shepherd.
To list your dog here:
- The dog must be a purebred German Shepherd.
- It must be spayed or neutered and up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Owners may ask up to $100 adoption fee for their dogs, to help cover the cost of spaying/neutering and vaccinations.
Please send us, or use the form below:
- An ad for your dog telling name, age, sex, size, temperament, personality, any health or behavioral problems, any training, how long you've owned, how your dog is with kids, cats and other dogs; what kind of home you think would be best for your dog and the fee you want.
- Your name, phone number and/or email address.
- At least two photos of your dog if desired. One portrait photo and at least one side view of the dog's body would be ideal. Please photograph your dog in natural light rather than using a flash to avoid red eye.
Please send both digital photos in jpeg format, and written ad via email to email@example.com with a subject line of "Owner Referral Ad" followed by your dog's name. For example "Owner Referral Ad - Hans".
- A photo copy of the spay/neuter certificate from a veterinarian is required. Please email copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Omission of this important information will cause delays in the listing while one of our volunteer’s contacts you to get the certification required.
- If you have any difficulty submitting this form, or you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Alternative mailing address to send ad, photos, and copy of certificate:
P.O. Box 1930
Cupertino, CA 95015-1930
We reserve the right to refuse listing of any ad; in which case we will notify the sender. Please screen all adopters carefully.